Luxury Event Photography
When it comes to drawing attention to the latest and greatest events from your brand or organization and engaging a wider audience, nothing works better than the right visuals. Whether in print or online, it has been proven that the right imagery draws more eyes, more clicks, more readers, and more engagement.
With our luxury events photography service, we can make sure that your live events get the attention they deserve. The latest cameras and editing technology operated by a professional photographer with high standards has helped us satisfy clients from all industries and media fields. Let us deliver the shots you’re proud to use in your branding strategy.
What Events Do We Cover?
Your events a crucial part of your branding strategy that helps you define the brand and celebrate the highlights of your year. What’s more, they offer the biggest potential audience out there. As part of a PR strategy, few things get you in the spotlight like an event. There is a wide range of events we can ensure get the attention they deserve, including:
- Boutique openings
- Product launches
- Corporate meetings
- Team building events
- Private events
- Brand anniversaries
- And much more…
If the event you’re planning isn’t on the list above, don’t let that be a cause to hesitate. We have worked with all kinds of clients in a range of industries, adding the luxury polish you can use to boost your PR potential.
Who Do We Work With For Event Photography?
As a luxury events photographer service, we have worked with some of the top boutiques, corporate brands, and developers from across the UAE. Having attended and captured a range of events in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi, we are used to both the quality results and the kind of focus on customer satisfaction expected by our more discerning clients.
Before the photography begins, we consult with you to understand more about the event, the industry, the schedule, and the brand. This helps us create a plan for the day that ensures we capture the event at its best, missing no highlights and capturing the moments you will be proud to use in your press releases, website articles, and social media posts.
The Benefits of Working With a Luxury Events Photographer
Your events are a big deal for your brand and they’re a big deal for us, as well. We know the importance of helping you represent the company or organization in the best light possible. To help you do that, here are just some of the benefits of working with us:
- Quality equipment: With the latest cameras, high-end tripods, a versatile set of lenses, and professional editing equipment, every shot turns out worthy of a little extra attention. Naturally, having a seasoned hand behind that equipment helps, too.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and experienced: Having worked in luxury event photography in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for years now, we’ve built a portfolio that shows we know how to take fantastic looking snaps. We also know how to arrange an event-long shoot with timeframes and crowd management that ensure we don’t miss a beat.
- A necessity for PR: When releasing press releases or uploading your own news posts, photographs immediately engage more readers and set the impression for the content attached. If you want more people reading, you’ll ensure to attach the best imagery.
- Social media friendly: Analytics have proven time and time again that social media posts using multimedia see much more likes, shares, and genuine engagement from followers and other users. Naturally, professional quality and an eye for luxury branding will help even more.
- Working the crowd: Professionals know more than their craft, they know how to engage the attendees at your events. We know how to get the shots we want, take the time to identify key attendees, and know the best times to approach them for great shots.
- Respect for attendees: Having worked in the events space for some time now, we know that the last thing your guests and staff want is to be disrupted while they’re enjoying a big day. We don’t hover or invade conversations, we find the opportunities when it’s most convenient and ensure not to get in the way of the event staff making the day a success.
If you’re planning a public, private, or corporate event, don’t let it go by without getting noticed. Get in touch and tell us about what you have planned. We will be glad to put together the luxury event photography plan that helps capture what’s great about your event, your team, and your brand.